corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Question about HDD setup on my computer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Question about HDD setup on my computer
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Mar 07 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the moment I only have 1x 40Gb HDD, but because of the way my (Dell) case is designed I can't install another drive internally.

I was thinking of getting another (external) drive for my music/documents etc.

Do these external drives need their own PSU, and is there any limit to the size of drive you can have?

I know you're probably thinking "why not just get a bigger internal drive?" but I'd rather have the current drive for the OS and apps etc. and an external drive for my stuff that I can plug into any computer without having to open the PC case up and that!
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Mar 07 at 20:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some external drives are powered by usb

New Poll