corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » DODGY REV COUNTER

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author DODGY REV COUNTER
garygsi

User status: Offline
6th Mar 07 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I JUST POSTED ABOUT MY DODGY BRE3AKS BUT JUS REMEMBERED ALSO MY REV COUNTER DOESNT WORK. WEN I GOT THE CAR IT JUST WENT MENTAL WEN DRIVING ALONG AND FLICKED UP AND DOWWN. WEN STOPPED THO ITS'D WORK AS NORMAL AND JUST REV PROPERLY, THE ENGINE IS SOUND THO AND DOESNT REV JUST THE REV ROUNTER WENT NUTS. NOW ITS STOPPED WORKIN ALL TOGETHER.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

CHEERS
Hoddo

6th Mar 07 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cable or electronic?

if cable the cable could be damaged or loose.

edit* turn capslock off

[Edited on 06-03-2007 by Hoddo]
garygsi

6th Mar 07 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest I aint got a clue if electronic or cable, aint had a change to rip it apart yet. Its a 95 M GSI if thats any help?

Thanks dude!
pow
Premium Member

6th Mar 07 at 12:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cable then. and I thought that the rev counter came off the electronic block. Try some other clocks to find out if its a dodgy connection between your engine or if its your clocks that are playing up.
garygsi

6th Mar 07 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know much about ot as only had it a week. I cnat really get hold of another clock but is there any other way to check? lookin through corsasport every1s sayin 95 M is electronic?

New Poll