corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help with a part

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help with a part
jas-tec

User status: Offline
26th Feb 07 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a wire block and some of the wires go in to the block has been cut what are the gold bits what goes in to them have any one got some spare ones i was thinking of takeing the cut wires out the block and putting in the good ones in so i need a gold bit to put in to block or summart cant be hasseld to cut al and join them all up

New Poll