corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Studio Flat has now been rented out tonight

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Studio Flat has now been rented out tonight
neoquip

User status: Offline
   12th Feb 07 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its at last gone, rented out to only the second person to view it, they loved it and just what they wanted. So i can now sit back and take it a bit easier.

After me doing the whole place up finished off the last bits at the weekend, it feels its been a long slog but got there in the end ......its been going on since buying the place in november 2005, heres a picture by picture account of how its been done.

take a look, the last couple of page pix show the finished artical

click here for the pictures

if anyone wants any advice, just ask

main pix here tho.

[Edited on 12-02-2007 by neoquip]

[Edited on 12-02-2007 by neoquip]
myke

12th Feb 07 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks nice.
compact, but i guess that's the point of a studio.

what rental income you get from that?
mav

13th Feb 07 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks clean and fresh
neoquip

13th Feb 07 at 06:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by myke
looks nice.
compact, but i guess that's the point of a studio.

what rental income you get from that?

yep, separtate kitchen then a lounge/bedroom (in one), separate bathroom and toliet.
thats a studio

done up like this I get £395pcm
one not as done up you get £350+ pcm

[Edited on 13-02-2007 by neoquip]
Ally

13th Feb 07 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats the mortgage on that Neo?

Do you make a profit every month, or do you do it so they just about cover everything then you get left with the property paid by someone else in the end...

Also - What legal bits do you need to have sorted to do it, do you get much hassle being a landlord etc

In a couple of years me and Richie will be buying together, i really want to keep my house and rent it out, that way (hopefully) at the end of the mortgage ill have a nice lump paid for by someone else. Only trouble is, i live somewhere thats not close to city centres, however the house next door is rented and they are paying £500pcm for it - so i figured if they will rent it for that much then surely i could lease it for say £450 a month when the house is nicer than theirs

Somthing i've always planned on doing - but im unsure if starting off with a 3 bedroomed house is a good idea but we bought it for 67k, now worth about 87k and i figured the longer i keep hold of it, the more it will be worth

essay but u get the idea
neoquip

13th Feb 07 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My rent cover the mortgage and the service charge costs of the flat and leaves me a little at the end of the mont... but not a lot, take into account the months in the year the flat might be empty and that money you'd save is then all gone.

I look at it that the flat goes up each year.

If you wannt to rent your place out make sure the rent is 125%+ more than what your mortgage is.

New Poll