corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Interest rates up again - any effect this time?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Interest rates up again - any effect this time?
Melville

User status: Offline
15th Jan 07 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couldn't spot an existing topic

Knee jerk reaction would suggest that the panicers might sell as the red tops spout out the usual crap, this time however it made the front pages. Its also been on the news where I saw one woman say that she had been on the phone to the estate agency minutes after the increase as she wouldnt be able to afford the repayments.

I think we might have reached the peak but its so difficult to tell really, they might keep on going up? I dont think there will be a crash as such but I think there will be a static good few years.
topshot_2k
Banned

15th Jan 07 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think it will effect people who took out silly mortgages and didnt plan for extra costs. wait till the budget when other bills/tax goes up
John_C

15th Jan 07 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will only really affect ppl on variable rate mortgages or ppl coming to the end of their fix rate. I think rates will have to stay this high for the rest of the year.

Can't see there being a crash as supply is still limited

New Poll