corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » lost keys

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lost keys
craigmc80

User status: Offline
12th Nov 06 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All,
Lost my key to Corsa T reg and don't have spare. How do I go about getting replacement key? Any ideas on how much I will be paying? Only just bought it so still waiting for docs to come through from DVLA. Don't have key card (whatever that is :lol for it either. Got feeling Vaux wont do anything till I can prove car is mine.
mattk

12th Nov 06 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

easiest thing would be go to the scrappy and get a new ignition barrel and door and boot lock, hot wire it for the time being
craigmc80

12th Nov 06 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm lazy get aswell. can't be arsed with that.

New Poll