corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » steering wheel cowling.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author steering wheel cowling.....
pdwhelan

User status: Offline
6th Nov 06 at 02:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a while ago a replaced my airbag steering wheel with a GSI steering wheel in the corsa sport, i couldnt get the cowling back on, are there two different types of cowling? none airbag and airbag one's? i go to scrap yards and they are always off the cars so i dont know what its come off if there is such thing as none airbag and airbag one's. thanks for reading this, any help would be apreciated
Teknologikal

6th Nov 06 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I bought my new cowling I actually had the scrappy take me to the car and take it off in front of me....so I could get all the screws as he was taking them off.

I can't see there being 2 types tbh but don't quote me on that......if it makes you feel better, mine was a bitch to attach too

flash22

6th Nov 06 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there air 2 cowlings one for airbags and the basic no airbag one. i cant quite remember but there is a stamp on the inside of the cowling bottom half

edit. a quick look in the vx epc

It should be marked with "Airbag R" and the standard one with just "R"
cars with eps have different cowlings too

[Edited on 06-11-2006 by flash22]
pdwhelan

6th Nov 06 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for the replys, will check it out later on

New Poll