corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » paperclip test/fuel pump relay- PROBLEM- HELP

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author paperclip test/fuel pump relay- PROBLEM- HELP
sparky_2k

User status: Offline
28th Oct 06 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the engine management light was on and my car kept cutting out at low revs. i performed a paperclip test and it showed fault code 32. this is the fuel pump relay and it is caused due to high voltage. it is a c14se engine from a 1993 corsa sri 8 valve. where do i find the fuel pump relay and how can i solve this problem?

New Poll