corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » diagnostic socket wiring problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author diagnostic socket wiring problem
pallen

User status: Offline
11th Oct 06 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hope someone can help. ive put a c16xe into my 1.2 16v corsa. all the wiring is fine apert from the diagnostic socket. on smallblockxe.com it says to put a wire into diagnostic pin number six. my socket has no wire in number six. do you no if i make it inti a pin and place it in ther or should i be splicing it to another wire. i need this sorted as its not running right. its too rich on fuel so i need the diagnostic reading to solve this. please help

New Poll