corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Diagnostic PLUG SWAPPING question....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Diagnostic PLUG SWAPPING question....
Andy GSi

User status: Offline
   24th Jan 05 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a 1.4 16v and when i went to vaux to link it up with the computer, they said we couldnt access it, there excuss was i needed a new ECU.

now with the 2.0 in, they r having the same problem!! the Diagnostic plug is connected to the new engine, but still not getting anything on computer. the tuning place said they need to get a cav GSi plug and wire that up, then connect through that!

BUT will that work? or is there a problem somewhere in my in car wiring loom, which is making the ECU not work on computer?

Andy GSi

25th Jan 05 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1 know anything about this??
Andy GSi

26th Jan 05 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOME1 must know something on this???
lee mitchell

26th Jan 05 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the corsa plug should be fine. ive never had any problem with any of mine. unless the person who fitted it never connected up the diagnostic wires
Richie

26th Jan 05 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres defo a wiring problem to the plug mate so you need to get the multimeter out to check it all.

New Poll