corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Utd put themselves in more debt...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Utd put themselves in more debt...
MR2Mike

User status: Offline
20th Jul 06 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right !! youll ALL be very pleased to know im retiring from match day cant be arsed replying to about 8 people every night who have spat their dummies because i havent climbed aboard the cs bandwagon. (id post the pic of it if i had time) anyway i wont be posting here anymore, so enjoy the quiet spam land that is match day.... and i bid thee farewell

[Edited on 20-07-2006 by Mike_Corsa]
Jules S
Premium Member

20th Jul 06 at 22:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Corsa
Right !! youll ALL be very pleased to know im retiring from match day cant be arsed replying to about 8 people every night who have spat their dummies because i havent climbed aboard the cs bandwagon. (id post the pic of it if i had time) anyway i wont be posting here anymore, so enjoy the quiet spam land that is match day.... and i bid thee farewell

You'll be back matey
Cosmo

21st Jul 06 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
Cosmo you DO realise funds are going to come from American based business's the Glazers are involved with don't you?

Yeah I know they arent in the boat on their own, but the loans are (were?) set against Utd themselves, but none of Glaziers other businesses or himself personally.
Cosmo

21st Jul 06 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sxi04
I honestly think you are reading wayyyy too much into debt figures and profit and loss accounts etc... Cosmo.

The long and short of it is the manchester united brand is worth billions and billions of pounds and if such times came when a large franchise whom was owed was to come knocking for their money, Manchester United will ALWAYS be able to raise it hence meaning the debt is partially insignificant.

Oh I have no doubt they will never go bust (well, not never but a small small chance), but they would need bailing out either by being sold to someone with the money to do so (another Abromavich) or through ANOTHER refinancing package which wouldnt be good for the club.

Dont forget that the league also puts hefty punishments on teams with financial trouble which if they cant pay the loans back could happen to Utd.
J da Silva

21st Jul 06 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I don't want you to retire, just think it would be better if you stopped getting all defensive and telling lies when clearly the evidence is on pages 2 and 3.
Marc

22nd Jul 06 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mike, all I was saying is that you shouldn't always look at Man United through rose tinted glasses. Theres a big world of football out there beyond Old Trafford and you should take on board other peoples views and opinions.

By the way, your comments in that post you made don't bother me, however, of course I'm excited about the match, its the first match to be played this year at Old Trafford. Not to mention the fact the stadium is now slightly differant.
Jamie Walby

1st Dec 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva

p.s. "please refrain from doing so" I shall do what I please and you my friend have no power over it.

[Edited on 19-07-2006 by Jizinho Silva 10]

Jamie Walby

1st Dec 10 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
quote:

I don't want you to retire, just think it would be better if you stopped getting all defensive and telling lies when clearly the evidence is on pages 2 and 3.

People that tell lies are disgusting. I agree with J Da Silva.
mwg

1st Dec 10 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo was right this debt caused us a whole world of trouble what with winning the League in 2007, 2008 and 2009. Plus the CL in 2008.
Jamie Walby

1st Dec 10 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interesting to see how wrong Cosmo has been in the past when you dig a few old threads.

Clearly knows sod all about football.
Marc

1st Dec 10 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Utd put themselves in more debt... 24 database queries in 0.0125329 seconds