corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » some advice on 2.0

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author some advice on 2.0
ryan_fowler1985

User status: Offline
5th Jul 06 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know alot of people have done a 2.0 conversion and im getting a redtop for my car this weekend. just want some opions on what people have done as i have heard different ways of doing it. which engine mounts to use. should i put power sterring on or leave it without. should i put abs on or leave it without. is the late engine with coil pack better. how have people meet the downpipe up. any advice you could give would be of great help. any thing that could be difficult. thanks

New Poll