corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear washer jet leak

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear washer jet leak
SONiC_86

User status: Offline
30th Jun 06 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a problem with the rear washer jet on the girlfriends corsa. Its a S plate GLS.

Basically, when she pushes the stalk for the rear washer jet, the rear wiper moves, and the pump activates because you can hear it, no water comes from the washer. Instead it pisses from the botom driver side of the boot, and we also found a bit near the passenger side rear speaker probably from where the black pipe connects from the car to the bootlid.

how can i get to the water pipe to the washer to see what the problem is? and has anyone had this problem before?

thanks
SONiC_86

30th Jun 06 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

help help help help please
Joe

30th Jun 06 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The hose will be split where it goes from the body of the car into the tailgate. Open the tailgate up and on the passenger side there is a rubber boot, pull this out at either end and in there the hose will probably be broken or it will definatly be broken around that area.

At work we use a piece of metal brake pipe and put it inside the hose to join the 2 broken parts together again.
Planty02

1st Jul 06 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a similar problem with mine mate (it was already split and joined with brake pipe from when i changed the tailgate tho) - turned out to be a kink in the hose so water couldnt get through so it just came out of the join
SONiC_86

2nd Jul 06 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one cheers. where can i get a smal piece of brake pipe from?

New Poll