corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear Washer Jet

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear Washer Jet
BrocadeBoy

User status: Offline
   29th Jan 04 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How easy is it to replace the hose leading to the rear washer jet, because mines leaking and has split, (tried to repair unsucessfully) inside my tailgate and boot and also how long is the hose, my dad reckons it goes all the way to the reservoir ?
I have a 98 corsa sport
Meat-Pie-SRI

29th Jan 04 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine pisses out all over my interior
broster
Premium Member

29th Jan 04 at 10:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it will go all the way to the reservoir, where else will it get the water from! find the leak and repair it again, with loadsa tape etc! or seems as its failed to work in the past, get some new hose from halfords, it aint expencive
corsa c14se

29th Jan 04 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is easy if you have patience. Just tape together the old pipe with the one end of the new one.You haev to tape them really hard.Then you just pull the old pipe out and the new one will take its place. If you move aside a bit the headlining above the driver's door you will see a hole in the rail that can help you pull the pipe easier!
bubble

29th Jan 04 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REMOVE YOUR NSR 1/4 TRIM AND YOULL SEE THE WASHER PIPE. GET SOME BRAKE PIPE BOUT AN INCH AND CONNECT IT TO BOTH SIDES OF BROKEN PIPE. IF U USE TAPE THE MOISTURE WILL EVENTUALLY FREE IT OFF.
Greg_M

29th Jan 04 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he was telling him to tape it to the end to pull it thorough, dont use tape to repair it, washer pipe costs like £10 for roles of the stuff.

the tape will just break when it gets wet
PaulW

29th Jan 04 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I repaired (replaced) my washer jet pipe with some aquatic air tubing, 25p a meter!

[Edited on 29-01-2004 by PaulW]

New Poll