corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO anyone with a Corsa C and an Aftermarket Rear spoiler

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO anyone with a Corsa C and an Aftermarket Rear spoiler
Red_SXi

User status: Offline
20th May 03 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What washer jet did you buy?

I've got an Sxi model, so it came with a spoiler and integral jet, but i now need one to fit in the little circular hole in the boot.

I bought the one that comes standard on the Corsa models without a spoiler, but its a recangular fitment, and i've got a circular hole

Any help would be appreciated.
dannycorsa c

20th May 03 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

y what spoiler have u bought mate?
Red_SXi

20th May 03 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a Pi spoiler.

It has a cut out for the washer jet, so i fix the washer jet to the boot of the car, but i'm not sure which one to buy (if any) that will actually fit.
paul_spurrell

20th May 03 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought you said the PI ones are the same as irmscher?? The original washer is used on the irmscher one. SXi tailgates are different to a normal corsa
Red_SXi

20th May 03 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh it is the same, there is a cut out for the washer jet, the same as the Irmscher ones, but i need a washer jet and i was wondering if anyone has had any experience of what one i need ?
Red_SXi

20th May 03 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Irmscher one uses the original washer on the non-sxi models cos they have a seperate washer jet, but on Sxi's the washer jet is integrated into the spoiler, so i need the washer jet that will fit my boot, but not the club/comfort model ones cos that don't fit. So i think i need the one for the Sri (which has the Irmscher spoiler)
paul_spurrell

20th May 03 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doesnt the old square one came off?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO anyone with a Corsa C and an Aftermarket Rear spoiler 22 database queries in 0.0044110 seconds