corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wont start? UPDATE PAGE 2

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wont start? UPDATE PAGE 2
CoastalCorsa

User status: Offline
12th Jul 06 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UPDATE

I have replaced the ecu transponder + chip and the car was running and i took it for mot blah blah but today i come to the car turn the key and yet again the eml wont come on with the ignition and i am back to square one again any one any ideas why my ecu's are giving up
Milkman

User status: Offline
12th Jul 06 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unlucky mate, did you still have to pay? lol. I dont have a clue WTF is happenin, i only changed mine once and was fine

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll