corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Resetting ECU

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Resetting ECU
mwg

User status: Offline
1st Jun 06 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is another way to reset the ECU apart from disconnecting the battery?

How long does the battery have to be disconnected for? An hour?

Would prefer to not have to disconnect the battery cos I'll have to write down all the sound settings for my HU cos it'll lose its memory.
abdus

1st Jun 06 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, i think you need to disconnect the battery, at least 1 hr should be fine and then start engine and let it idle for some time.
greenelephant

1st Jun 06 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant you disconnect the wiring plugs from the ECU. and that'll reset the ECu after an hour?

New Poll