corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Thermostat Stuck Open

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Thermostat Stuck Open
Slammed_Corsa

User status: Offline
15th May 06 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been having a problem with the car cutting out for months now

Since this has started happening i have realised that the car doesnt seem to heat up properly and the guage barely registers.

Can this be causing the problem of the cutting out.

If you leave it to heat up until the temp goes to 90c it runs fine but when you drive its falls right down again and the car tries to cut out

This is on a 1.2 8v

Cheers Jonny
smart_corsa324

User status: Offline
16th May 06 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tht shouldnt be the prob mate as on me xe i have no thermostat to coll it quicker so it cant be tht

New Poll