corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Front Fog warning light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Front Fog warning light
RKS

User status: Offline
1st May 06 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you need to have a front fog light warning light in the dash? I have fitted front fogs to my corsa and was wondering if you need to have a warning light in the dash for them? I have a gm front fog switch which has a light which is on when the fogs are on.
Will_Sport

1st May 06 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do you mean by "need". there is one standard, although you may need a bulb.

if you've done all gm parts for fogs etc including wiring i guess it'll work?
RKS

1st May 06 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I couldnt find a front fog light in my clocks, and was wondering if one is actually needed, mainly concerned come MOT time, if it doesnt need a warning light on the clocks for MOT then I will just hook up to the trailer hitch light as that one is green

I dont have gm wiring I just worked it out myself,

[Edited on 01-05-2006 by --Rikki--]
RobHayes

1st May 06 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i remember right, the front foglight warning light is next at the top, in the same little cluster as the rear fog light and high beam? work out which wire its connected to and wire that to the switch?
RKS

1st May 06 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RobHayes
if i remember right, the front foglight warning light is next at the top, in the same little cluster as the rear fog light and high beam? work out which wire its connected to and wire that to the switch?

thats what I thought but its a warning light for an automatic gearbox, on models with the fog warning light at the top the auto gearbox light is inside the speedo dial

New Poll