corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Front Fog light lense has smashed!!!! HELP!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Front Fog light lense has smashed!!!! HELP!!!
colinbarr

User status: Offline
   26th Jan 06 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

I have a corsa C sxi... One of the fog light lenses has broken (presume a stone has hit it at speed....)...

I have called vaux today and they are getting me a replacment but this is where i need help...

Can i change the light myself without removing the bumber? I am a novice when it comes to doing things like that?

Has anyone else had this problem and if so does anyone have a tutorial i could follow to fit the new light?

HELP PLEASE....!
colinbarr

27th Jan 06 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
mwg

27th Jan 06 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont have a Corsa C so dont know for sure but would imagine it'd be possible to change the fog light unit by jacking the front end of the car up, put it on axle stands and then get underneath and unscrew the necessary bits and change the unit.
Best thing to do is stick your head under there and see how much room there is to work in and see what tools you'll need to undo the fixings... might be possible without jacking the car up depending how low the bumper is

New Poll