corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » i hate sum ppl

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i hate sum ppl
corsa_crew

User status: Offline
   5th Jun 04 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

driving along through stockton, and decide to take a little d-tour through the estate where tfm is 2 avoid the roundabout lol. just about 2 cross the bridge when i spot a man wearing a yellow coat ahead ov me on the side ov the road, i knew 4 a fact he was going 2 pull me, sure enough he does, lets a few other cars go then gets me

then goes over the whole car and checks lights and everything, tried to giv me abusive over a rear fog light being out even thou it had just come loose

so after a little argument he lets me go with a warning to replace a front sidelight which works and a rear fog light which also works

so really just a big waste ov my time , so just to giv u all a fair warning that they r about so keep an eye out

corsa_crew
neiliosxi

User status: Offline
7th Jun 04 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

friggin pigs! no need is there.
Glad it was nothin major tho, i have 2 bald tyres

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » i hate sum ppl 24 database queries in 0.0080452 seconds