corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Making a PC DVD writer drive multi region?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Making a PC DVD writer drive multi region?
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Apr 06 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just bought a new DVD RAM/ROM/CD etc etc. re-writer thingiemajig drive today and apparently I can only change the region coding on it 5 times.

Is there a way of making it permanently multi region?? It's a Sony drive by the way.

Thanks

[Edited on 30-04-2006 by Sam]
abdus

30th Apr 06 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DVD region free...

I have it somewhere on my harddrive...will try to send it later

http://www.dvdidle.com/dvd-region-free.htm

DVD Region+CSS Free enables you to watch and copy any region-coded/CSS-encrypted DVD movies on any DVD drive! It fully supports region-protected (RPC2) DVD drives, and does not require any firmware modifications. It will even work if you have used up your region counter and can no longer change the DVD drive's region.

DVD Region+CSS Free works automatically in the background to make a DVD appear region code free and unprotected to any DVD player and DVD copy software. With the help of DVD Region+CSS Free, you can watch any region coded DVD movies with a software DVD player like PowerDVD or WinDVD! With DVD Region+CSS Free's help, DVD copying software (such as DVDFab, DVD X Copy, InterVideo DVD Copy, etc.) is able to copy a DVD which is CSS protected!

New Feature: DVD Region+CSS Free decrypts not just DVD's, it now allows you also to play, copy and rip protected Audio CD's!

[Edited on 30-04-2006 by abdus]
Jules

2nd May 06 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Excellent, the shop had hat in stock, Sam u2u if you would like to evaluate it

New Poll