corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Thrust Bearing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Thrust Bearing
little_zenon

User status: Offline
   13th Apr 06 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was driving home from the pub tonite in my Corsa 1.2 Sxi and when i put my foot down on the accelator there was a scratching noise from the engine bay!Is this the thrust bearing going or gone?Would it cost a lot to fix?
Thanks
Little_zenon
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

13th Apr 06 at 22:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

na not expensive to sort just a pain to get to think it would be a gearbox off job.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

13th Apr 06 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be any number of things, get it checked. pointless trying to guess over the internet.

New Poll