corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » any one with angel eye projectors

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author any one with angel eye projectors
johnny27

User status: Offline
8th Apr 06 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got my corsa angel eye projector style headlamps installed. When i switch to full beam the dip beam goes out? Is this normal, as i can't imagine it would be any good for light on the road? Anyone have the same prob?
johnny27

8th Apr 06 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does anyone have these headlamps? is there a mod you can wire to light both beams on full beam?
corsanath

8th Apr 06 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got these headlamps mate. When I flash my full beams the dip stays on but when I put full beams on the dip goes out like you're describing.

The full beam on its own is very bright and is fine without the dips on as well but it does look very cool with them all lit up!
TIMBO1

8th Apr 06 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

both mine stay on , not sure which is right though
johnny27

9th Apr 06 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can the wiring be modifed to have both lights on full beam? Or would it cause too much heat for the reflectors?

New Poll