corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » howto change angel eye colour HELP pls

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author howto change angel eye colour HELP pls
johnny27

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 06 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi ppl, i've got myself a pair of Corsa B Projector angel eye headlamps, they are the type with the single angel eye. Infact they are identical to these ones at essex racing check this link

projector style angel eye

Bought them from ebay for £109 which was a excellent bargin, saying that most places sell them for £150 on average.
Does anyone know if I can change the colour the angel eyes lights up? cause the current colour is abit crap, its like a greeny white colour. So i was looking to change the colour to a white/blue look. Now i know that the angel eye is lite with LEDs and not blubs.

Can anyone tell me if the headlamps will split so i can get at the angel eye?
Has anyone ever tried this before?
I presume that maybe the angel eye LED is soldered into circuit, but i can cope with that as i am a auto electrican, and can solder really well and can get the right resistors for the new LED.
Can someone please give me any tips or advice on spliting the glass cheers

[Edited on 23-03-2006 by johnny27]
johnny27

23rd Mar 06 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone? cos i know i heard ppl here on corsasport, saying how they opened up their angel eye projectors to even replace the angel eye?
Does anyone know if the glass can be split to get access to the angel eye?
Sly_SRi
Premium Member

23rd Mar 06 at 17:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its quite tricky to remove the glass on corsa lights. although I think its just a case of melting the glue with a hair dryer and prying it apart. And then just replace with a different colour LED

Corsa C Z20Let

Black Sleeper Turbo Project
johnny27

23rd Mar 06 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think thats what you do on a std corsa light. But is it the same with these projector lights? thanks
johnny27

23rd Mar 06 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does anyone else who has these lights have the same crappy greeny white colour halo?

New Poll