corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » water inside my car and not from my heater matrix!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author water inside my car and not from my heater matrix!
ando

User status: Offline
   18th Jan 06 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a corsa gsi and since all this crappy weather im gettn loads of condensation in my car and my driver side floor is wet? any ideas wud be a great help plz.... and like i said its not from the heater matrix!
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Jan 06 at 15:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the gromet where the main wiring loom comes thru sounds shagged to me, mine does the same.... i just lift the drain plugs in the floor and watch it drain out tho lol! the joys of a stripped car

New Poll