corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » flat battery?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author flat battery?
mjw_2k2

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 06 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the battery in my corsa C (1.2 SXI) isnt holding its charge, its gone flat 3 times in the past 2 weeks, car is still under warranty with vauxhall how do i go around getting a new battery on warranty?

if i have to buy a new one myself what battery size/ampage (uprated) can anyone reccomend?
recarouk

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 06 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just go to the local motorfactors tell them what your car is and they'll tell you what battery you need!

if he seems like a helpfull guy ask him what battery is best i know some cars cak take higher capacity batteries, i had a pug 306 TD battery in my mini! never failed to start!

New Poll