corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Random Cut Outs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Random Cut Outs
andy.ros

User status: Offline
29th Dec 05 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, when cold must car just cuts out at random moments. Its ok when im driving above 20mph, but as soon as i would start to slow down, and the engine is cold, it simply cuts out.

I was de-icing it this morning, had the engine running for a few mins and the heater on 3 to de mist the inside, and without moving it anywhere the engine kept cutting out

something to do with the choke? any ideas

New Poll