corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Vauxhall Corsa C 1.4

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Vauxhall Corsa C 1.4
Corsa 1.4 vxr

User status: Offline
19th Jul 05 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fastevoboy
those wheels i have on my corsa c now, they are the sxi alloy wheel upgrade mate told me

When you buy the Sport or Street Pack.
liveseytowers

19th Jul 05 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seeing as you've got the same car as me maybe you can help. Have you tried to put your CD player on Random? I've got 8 Albums burnt onto a CD and I want to play tracks at random. I've checked the manual and it says to hold down the CD button. When I do this it just says "Random Off".

Can you get yours to work on Random?
Corsa 1.4 vxr

19th Jul 05 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liveseytowers
Seeing as you've got the same car as me maybe you can help. Have you tried to put your CD player on Random? I've got 8 Albums burnt onto a CD and I want to play tracks at random. I've checked the manual and it says to hold down the CD button. When I do this it just says "Random Off".

Can you get yours to work on Random?

My CD Player dusn't random either.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Vauxhall Corsa C 1.4 23 database queries in 0.0078940 seconds