corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Engine cutting out

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Engine cutting out
corsa12v

User status: Offline
15th Nov 05 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i start my engine, when i pull off as soon as i press the clutch in the car cuts out and then i av a job tryna start it again. it turns over but it dont sound to healthy makes like a whining noise. once its warmed up then it seems to be fine? does anyone av n e idea what could be the prob?
Siberia

User status: Offline
16th Nov 05 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is your speedo working? if not get the speedo cable replaced.... if it is then i'd look at getting the coolant temperture sensor replaced...

New Poll