corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » speedo and wheels

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speedo and wheels
j7 gkk

User status: Offline
28th Jun 05 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all, ive just put a new engine in my corsa sport which i bought without an engine at all, mine is a 96 n reg and the engine i have put in is from a 96 (i think) p reg all runs ok but the speedo cable for the new engine doesnt fit and there are some wires comming from the gearbox, also it is sometimes cutting out when nearing idle is this to do with the speedo or not? what do i need to get to make the speedo work and any ideas on why its cutting out?

also i have bought some gmax 60mm springs and wanting some 15"s what is the lowest offset i can use as ive seen plenty of et38s about,

thanx all

New Poll