corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how can i tell if the heater matrix is gone?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how can i tell if the heater matrix is gone?
corsa-sxi

User status: Offline
7th Nov 05 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a problem in my corsa c..when i accelerate there is a hissin noise comin from the face vents, only when they are on the cool setting, but when i turn it on the heat setting..there is no hissing noise

also coolant levels are lowering and engine temp is usually about 85ish when b4 it was always at 90...? any ideas? is it a big job and how much are they
shane2corsa

User status: Offline
7th Nov 05 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the heater matrix has gone you will get wet feet haha

New Poll