corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C seat foam help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C seat foam help
blackula

User status: Offline
18th Oct 05 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My 03 Corsa C seat foam has parted company from its original location, so that the metal in the sides (at bottom of seat ) is sticking through, threatening to rip through the cloth covers. Its an SRi with Recaro type seats with more bucket to them. I'm not fat bastard aso its not like they have had mega pressure on them

Anyone else had this ? Are the covers hard to remove to put some extra foam under ?
jamiller

User status: Offline
18th Oct 05 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had this on my 53 sxi. I phoned vauxhall customer assistance 01582 721122 and after a visit to the dealer, the foam was replaced FOC. It is a known fault (although they will not say so - as usual !!). Hope this helps.

New Poll