corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Just my luck

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just my luck
Nick A

User status: Offline
30th Jul 05 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just spent the day removing my bump strips from my corsa b.

Drivers side removed fine and looked good. Went to remove passenger side ones got them off and saw that this side had a respray around the strips instead of a proper one, so now i have a nice white line going along my passenger door.

I wil be getting my car fully colour coded so i will ask my bodyshop to spray my bump strips and hopefully get them to stick them back on to cover it up.

Is it best to keep them off 4 the time being or should i stick them back on for the bodyshop???

sorry 4 essay.

New Poll