corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cnuts - Now with update!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cnuts - Now with update!
Hammer

User status: Offline
26th Mar 05 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aimin for wee tossers crossin the road is exactly what they want gives them an excuse to key your car. Just play their game and laugh at them.
Carl

26th Mar 05 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sxi04
Aimin for wee tossers crossin the road is exactly what they want gives them an excuse to key your car. Just play their game and laugh at them.

Ive got a baseball bat in the boot, a nice Volvic one that my girlfriend won years ago. trying to locate a baseball to go with it so i can't get into trouble for having it.
CorsAsh

26th Mar 05 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
Make sure you strike down on them with great vengence and furious anger

I can remember once when I was in my 2.0 and this chav was trying to be a clever little bastard in front of his mates by refusing to move (when they were crossing a road). He started trying to provoka reaction from me by giving me a "come on then" gesture & saying "what ya gonna do like?"

I simply backed my car up about 10ft, stopped and gave him a nice big friendly smile

Now anyone who has heard a C20XE with throttle bodies will tell you how loud & powerful they sound. I selected 1st gear, revved to about 5k & then lifted the clutch & headed straight for him.

He decided to move, a wise choice.

Really hope you manage to get this sorted matey. People like this are the scum of the earth

I aim for people who cross the road when they should not. wrong but fun.

I drive on the pavement. More wrong but more fun.
Scott F

26th Mar 05 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rebrabuk
I'm from Blyth (Northumberland).

im from just up the road m8. come from pegswood (nr morpeth). similar thing happened to me when i had me nova! was sitting in a carpark and these little arseholes just stopped got out the car and smacked one of me m8s. they reckoned we were laughing at them
Rebrabuk

26th Mar 05 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adelcorsa

26th Mar 05 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CrazyCarlo
quote:

Ive got a baseball bat in the boot, a nice Volvic one that my girlfriend won years ago. trying to locate a baseball to go with it so i can't get into trouble for having it.

hence y i have the billy bat
VegasPhil
Premium Member

26th Mar 05 at 19:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bad luck Rebrabuk. You're right about the bad luck with the car. Smashed the Valance in the Ice, Speeding, then this . Hope it gets better for ya :thumbs

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Pete G

27th Mar 05 at 03:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could you get done for using the billy-bat as a weapon or could you say you used it as self-defence in which case could i use anything to do with the use of taking my wheel's off
Gaz

27th Mar 05 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Took a 9 iron with me though..

Shame they weren't there..

may i surgest a 5 wood next time? lovley and light and a great swing if you keep your hips stright serios note unlucky about the car mate - i probally would have done the same and get off - no point getting into a mess with chavs as they will only try and hunt ya car down again and probally do more damage to it. its ok saying "stand up to them and show ya game" but what if they do turn nasty ? ya outnumbered in a big way
Rebrabuk

28th Mar 05 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Repair process has begun..

Decided it would be best to replace the bonnet rather than repair it as one of the dents is across the ridge so it would be difficult to get perfect alignment. Picked up a second hand one from scrappy this morning for £30, just needs to be sprayed and fitted!

Had the splitter fibreglassed together to allow plenty time for it to set hard before it goes back in next weekend for completion..
Mikorsa16v

28th Mar 05 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CrazyCarlo
quote:

checks out this guys name
Nismo

28th Mar 05 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
Make sure you strike down on them with great vengence and furious anger

I can remember once when I was in my 2.0 and this chav was trying to be a clever little bastard in front of his mates by refusing to move (when they were crossing a road). He started trying to provoka reaction from me by giving me a "come on then" gesture & saying "what ya gonna do like?"

I simply backed my car up about 10ft, stopped and gave him a nice big friendly smile

Now anyone who has heard a C20XE with throttle bodies will tell you how loud & powerful they sound. I selected 1st gear, revved to about 5k & then lifted the clutch & headed straight for him.

He decided to move, a wise choice.

Really hope you manage to get this sorted matey. People like this are the scum of the earth

I aim for people who cross the road when they should not. wrong but fun.

I drive on the pavement. More wrong but more fun.

Matt Led-gend

Ash PMSL
Laney

28th Mar 05 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This kind of stuff really pisses me off.

Some people act like they own the place and if you stand up for yourself YOU'RE the one that ends up in trouble.

Sorry to hear about your car mate
Rebrabuk

28th Mar 05 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fit police woman who took me for a ride in her patrol car on Thursday night called me this afternoon..

Just a 'courtousy call' to tell me that she's on the case and to confirm some of my details.. She was impressed with the registration lookup facility on RAC website and said it was good that i had brought it to her attention because neither her nor her colleagues knew of anything like it so it could come in handy for future for them.

They haven't done any checks on the reg that i gave them yet because this is the first time shes been back on duty since thursday night but shes gonna get onto it this week and get back to me again next weekend to make an official statement.

[Edited on 28-03-2005 by Rebrabuk]
Rebrabuk

28th Mar 05 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some progress pics..

Rebrabuk

2nd Apr 05 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think i've found the cunt in the Saxo!

One of my scouts has just spotted the car parked at a McDonalds branch in Kenton (Newcastle)! Probably a good thing that i haven't got my car at the minute (in bodyshop all weekend) otherwise i'd of been on my way now..

My mate knows the lad and apparantly he's a total cunt but he's from a very rough area of Newcastle and his family is a bunch of nutters. He advised me to leave it.. Hmm, nah!!

[Edited on 02-04-2005 by Rebrabuk]
Scott F

2nd Apr 05 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wouldnt bother going after him just get him done off the coppers then keep a low profile for a bit you cant scrap with people like that they always know some1 who is more than willing to put ur ass in hospital
Ben
Banned

2nd Apr 05 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id of walked over with my trustee torque wrench , even if there were 10 pikeys who would kick my arse i would make sure one of them got a pasting, and knowing pikeys they would be too scared to approach anyhow , then id of took it to every panel on their car
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
2nd Apr 05 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
She was impressed with the registration lookup facility on RAC website and said it was good that i had brought it to her attention because neither her nor her colleagues knew of anything like it so it could come in handy
PNC gives more information with more accuracy?
Rebrabuk

2nd Apr 05 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-sport
wouldnt bother going after him just get him done off the coppers

The info will be passed to the police initially. Although i can't see them doing anything. They're supposed to be here today taking a statement which is a bit of a piss take considering the incident happened over a week ago now.

quote:
then keep a low profile for a bit

With a car like mine that can be difficult..

quote:
you cant scrap with people like that they always know some1 who is more than willing to put ur ass in hospital

I've never scrapped since i was 8 years old - don't intend to do so now. People who have met me will understand why..

I'm a very very nice person, but i'm on very good terms with some nasty people..

I'm due to go on holiday in a couple of months and thanks to these cunts my spending money has been used to repair my car but i'm supposed to forget about it?
Rebrabuk

2nd Apr 05 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
She was impressed with the registration lookup facility on RAC website and said it was good that i had brought it to her attention because neither her nor her colleagues knew of anything like it so it could come in handy
PNC gives more information with more accuracy?

Members of the public don't have access to PNC systems? I used the facility to give them a lead which they could follow up using their PNC systems?
Rebrabuk

2nd Apr 05 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
and knowing pikeys they would be too scared to approach anyhow

These kind of people are too stupid to be scared.
dannycorsa c

2nd Apr 05 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get ur nasty mates together n go n fuk them all up the get the drivers ov the other cars n fuk them up 2 n show them not to mess with u! paint striper always does the trick!
Ben
Banned

2nd Apr 05 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben
and knowing pikeys they would be too scared to approach anyhow

These kind of people are too stupid to be scared.

They would only ever make the mistake of approaching me if i had a torque wrench once
dannycorsa c

2nd Apr 05 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i keep my torque wrench in my door pocket just incase!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cnuts - Now with update! 24 database queries in 0.1669431 seconds