corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cnuts - Now with update!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cnuts - Now with update!
Rebrabuk

User status: Offline
26th Mar 05 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This car is jinxed mav..
R Lee

26th Mar 05 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nasty

as for the cops not being able to do anything, you can't blame them all the time. when some tits made me mount a kerb, the police did loads for me. damage all paid for etc.

witnesses, numerplate, cctv. you should be able to bust their buttocks
j10E W

26th Mar 05 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit man thats bad i no how it feels i had some little pikeyes try jacking my car with me in it other week, i drove off n they kicked the side in
vibrio
Banned

26th Mar 05 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't understand why you did not go into the police station rather than stop 200yards before it
Rebrabuk

26th Mar 05 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I stopped 100 yards passed it because i didn't know where it was and i was relying on directions from my passengers who knew where the station was but unsure of where the car park was..
Matt H

26th Mar 05 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make sure you strike down on them with great vengence and furious anger

I can remember once when I was in my 2.0 and this chav was trying to be a clever little bastard in front of his mates by refusing to move (when they were crossing a road). He started trying to provoka reaction from me by giving me a "come on then" gesture & saying "what ya gonna do like?"

I simply backed my car up about 10ft, stopped and gave him a nice big friendly smile

Now anyone who has heard a C20XE with throttle bodies will tell you how loud & powerful they sound. I selected 1st gear, revved to about 5k & then lifted the clutch & headed straight for him.

He decided to move, a wise choice.

Really hope you manage to get this sorted matey. People like this are the scum of the earth
mav

26th Mar 05 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can't believe it.........bastards...............

hope it gets sorted one way or the other.............

I really feel sorry for you for the way the vec ownership is going...

it looks like alot of moneys worth..

u say you couldn't get away from them???

was it a vts..? 306? should have got to the mway then you'd leave them...
vibrio
Banned

26th Mar 05 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H

I can remember once when I was in my 2.0 and this chav was trying to be a clever little bastard in front of his mates by refusing to move (when they were crossing a road). He started trying to provoka reaction from me by giving me a "come on then" gesture & saying "what ya gonna do like?"

I simply backed my car up about 10ft, stopped and gave him a nice big friendly smile

Now anyone who has heard a C20XE with throttle bodies will tell you how loud & powerful they sound. I selected 1st gear, revved to about 5k & then lifted the clutch & headed straight for him.

Really hope you manage to get this sorted matey. People like this are the scum of the earth

I aim for people who cross the road when they should not. wrong but fun.
mav

26th Mar 05 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one thing i wil say is once your mates got out the car then the other came round the corner and more of them jumped out...YOU all should have stood your ground...don't run....lets them know they are better than you..

4 game boys against 10 young chavs..U stand and they will back off

have learnt this inlife...used to do alot of fighting/running etc around streets when I was younger..show you are a nutter and will stand 9 x out of 10 they will back down...

but....
Rebrabuk

26th Mar 05 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I left the Pug for dead once i got past him.. Must've been doing about 100 when i went past the Saxo further along the road.. But he did manage to keep up - just! He must've been flat out though because i had 5 people in the car (a couple of them are very heavy ) and i could only get the Vec upto 140 before having to slow down for the roundabouts which is where he kept catching up due to better handling and acceleration off the roundabouts..

Never thought about hitting the A1 or anything, was just thinking about getting to the police station and was half hoping that they'd follow me so that it could get sorted.. Never imagined that they would start throwing bottles at us outside of the station though..

Was only 3 out of the 5 of us who were up for fighting. I'm no good at fighting and the other was a girl..

If they didn't jump out with bottles in their hands i might've been more keen to jump out and join in with a fight, but i didn't want to hang around and find out whether they were glass or plastic bottles..
mav

26th Mar 05 at 02:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't have to be good at fighting as long as you look game and seem like a nutter...worked for me plenty of times....

but
dna23

26th Mar 05 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

lmfao this had me in stitches quality stuff some pike kicked my car door the other weekend up the cruise and got all gobby... no reason wat so ever but shame he was a weedy fuck and did no damage just hurt his foot
Andrew

26th Mar 05 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope you catch them and cut there balls off
RCoughtrie

26th Mar 05 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck me Rebrabuk, hope u get the fooks, if they are local u will spot them no problem.....

[Edited on 26-03-2005 by RCoughtrie]
Hammer

26th Mar 05 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
4 game boys against 10 young chavs..U stand and they will back off

This is very true soon as you show weakness they smell it, no help to you now i spose mate.

Fuckin gutter when your car gets even a wee scratch on it never mind that kind of damage.
adelcorsa

26th Mar 05 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had some 1 follow my old corsa once luckaly my bf was at work at local car shop so pulled up and went inside and told him
he then went out side with a billy bat and i never seen some boys run so fast in my life
adelcorsa

26th Mar 05 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh this is billy bat

steering wheel lock which looks like some thing else
dannycorsa c

26th Mar 05 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i keep my extendable wheel brace down the side ov my seat in my car just incase anything kicks off!
RCoughtrie

26th Mar 05 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannycorsa c
i keep my extendable wheel brace down the side ova my seat in my car just incise anything kicks off!

can just imagine u chasing someone down the street with a wheel brace....

only had one road rage attack.... was my fault as I pulled out.... but mr postman came over to my car and expressed his anger... he walked away with a sore face and I got an assault charge

[Edited on 26-03-2005 by RCoughtrie]
Craig W

26th Mar 05 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd have fought, but that's just me. You did the right thing in running away, if you would've had a big gang fight and got caught you could've got prosecuted for Violent Disorder and ended up going down for a couple of years.
Scott F

26th Mar 05 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where abouts in the north east are you from rebrabuk? there are always some little arseholes looking for bother have u heard n e thing back from the police yet?
Colin

26th Mar 05 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I keep a crack bar under my seat for occasions like that, id have got out and smacked there driver in the teeth with that a few times - bet they wouldnt follow then!
mav

26th Mar 05 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

too right colin.....

Any news mark?

[Edited on 26-03-2005 by mav]
Rebrabuk

26th Mar 05 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm from Blyth (Northumberland). Incident happened on A19 (the crash) and then outside Bedlington police station (the bottle throwing)..

I went back up to the Megabowl place last night which is where i originally saw them on Thursday night. Just to see if they were hanging around the car park again.. Took a 9 iron with me though..

Shame they weren't there..

No news from police yet, they said i'd hear from them sometime next week.. Will keep you's informed as and when i do hear anything though..

The repair process is beginning on Monday. Dropping it off at bodyshop on Monday morning for them to fibreglass my bumper back together at the bottom where it's snaped. Then it's going back in next weekend (sat/sun/mon) to get fully sorted..
Carl

26th Mar 05 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

So do I, Especially when they start slow timing across the road, had some pikey kids had on my bonnet, he was using it to hold himself up while getting his legs out of the way.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cnuts - Now with update! 22 database queries in 0.1994989 seconds