corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cnuts - Now with update!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cnuts - Now with update!
Rebrabuk

User status: Offline
25th Mar 05 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats the url's of the Saxo sites?

Cheers

[Edited on 26-03-2005 by Rebrabuk]

[Edited on 02-04-2005 by Rebrabuk]
CorsAsh

25th Mar 05 at 01:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.cheapfrenchcrap.co.uk

or

http://www.saxosportsclub.com or .co.uk...
Rebrabuk

25th Mar 05 at 01:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers
Icy

25th Mar 05 at 01:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.saxosportsclub.co.uk
Rebrabuk

25th Mar 05 at 01:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers, think i've got what i needed now though.

Little cunt in a Pug306 crashed into me tonight and smashed my front bumper up (a bit more) and smashed my lights up on drivers side and scratched front wing. Tried to ram me off the road..

Fucker didn't stop so i gave chase. His mate was there in his Saxo aswell. Pug was swerving all over the road so eventually i gave up trying to convince him to stop and decided to head for the police station. By this point i was a bit scared so i booted it to get away from them, but couldn't get rid of the Saxo.. He followed me all way to police station. I stopped further down the road from the police station hoping that he would get the hint and fuck off, but he pulled up a little bit further down the road. My mates all got out and walked down towards his car and suddenly the Pug comes round the corner aswell and pulls up beside him. About 6 little chav's jump out and run towards my mates who turn and jump back into my car and i drive off quickly to avoid any more damage to the car - or so i thought. Driving away and they all start throwing bottles at my car!

Scratched windscreen, dinted bonnet, dinted passenger door.

I hide in a local housing estate for 10 mins until i hear them driving off (loud exhausts), then head back around to police station.

I've given them details but couldn't remember what the registrations were (I was too scared to even think about reg numbers) but luckily one of my mates (who had drank a few pints earlier in the evening) managed to remember most of the Saxo reg.. S*8* CCN..

He thought that he knew the other 2 digits aswell but they turned out to be a Rover 214..

Anyway, i've just used RAC's website and i think i've got the little cunt. I won't post the full reg just incase it isn't the right one, but by changing each of the 2 missing numbers up by 1 digit, i've found myself a nice Silver Saxo VTS.

So tomorrow when police come for statement, i can get em to check out the location of this reg and hopefully they'll get him. Then he will lead them to the Pug who crashed into me.

If the police dont catch them, i'll catch them and things could (will) get very nasty.

Estimate about £800 worth of damage to my car which i can't afford to repair due to my pending speeding charge..

[Edited on 25-03-2005 by Rebrabuk]
City

25th Mar 05 at 01:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no cctv near the cop shop??
Rebrabuk

25th Mar 05 at 01:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was about 200 yards down the road. My mate reckons there will be, but the policeman wasn't sure..

He said he'd have a look and check if they caught anythin..
City

25th Mar 05 at 01:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rebrabuk
Was about 200 yards down the road. My mate reckons there will be, but the policeman wasn't sure..

He said he'd have a look and check if they caught anythin..

They should have - also it will show them chucky bottles
Rebrabuk

25th Mar 05 at 02:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After i'd spoke to the policeman, a policewoman (very fit) came up the road to the scene with me and we found an empty plastic coke bottle. It was lieing in a puddle which you could see had been thrown across the road as the liquid was still wet and running across the road..

If they do have CCTV of the incident, i could be in trouble too. As they were running towards my car and i was driving away i nearly hit one of them and i was driving in a fairly aggressive manner by this stage..
City

25th Mar 05 at 02:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
After i'd spoke to the policeman, a policewoman (very fit) came up the road to the scene with me and we found an empty plastic coke bottle. It was lieing in a puddle which you could see had been thrown across the road as the liquid was still wet and running across the road..

If they do have CCTV of the incident, i could be in trouble too. As they were running towards my car and i was driving away i nearly hit one of them and i was driving in a fairly aggressive manner by this stage..

make out u were all scared thort they could hav had knives, glass bottles etc - had to drive quick 2 get away
Rebrabuk

25th Mar 05 at 02:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nevermind make out i was scared - i really was scared!!

Was shaking and could hardly speak when i first walked into the Station.
big eck

25th Mar 05 at 03:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Little wankers, I would have run the fcukers over
Jamie

25th Mar 05 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bastards mate, hope you get it sorted
Reedy

25th Mar 05 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats chavs up the north east, they were throwing bricks at my house the other day
Viperboy

25th Mar 05 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fcukin lil cunts! hope u get it sorted mate!
Jonny P

25th Mar 05 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we shud go n get em!! all convoy from PVS and go n get the twats
Gez G

25th Mar 05 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have knocked a chav over before in something similiar,

lots of chavs in the road being arses, refusing to move. Obviously you toot the horn/ blip the throttle as in "hurry up" One of them stuck the fingers up, so returned the gesture.
When they went for the doors I just dumped the clutch and knocked one over my bonnet (the wee cnut dented it), the other soon moved

Hope you get it sorted thought Rebra mate!
Rebrabuk

25th Mar 05 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still waiting for police to come and take my statement...

Supposed to be here this morning but didnt turn up so i phoned them and they seemed to have my crime number logged as a hit and run..

Gave them my name and was told someone would be here between 3 and 5 today.

Just had a quote for repairing the damage from a backstreet bodyshop in my town and he reckons about £400 or thereabouts. Not as bad as i expected because that includes repairing my bumper which i smashed up in the ice/snow a few weeks ago which i was quote £250 for on it's own from a different place. If the police do catch the little cunts, they'll be paying for every fucking scratch on my car. If the police don't catch them, i will eventually...
Andrew

25th Mar 05 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's some crazy shit

Hope you and your mates are OK !!!

Another good Saxo site is: http://www.sax-p.com/
Rebrabuk

25th Mar 05 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police arrived at 4pm and took some some details. Gave them the reg which i found using RAC lookup and they said they'd do some checks etc and get back to me sometime next week..

Also asked for names and addresses of everyone else that was with me but i didn't know their addresses so i've gotta pass them on ASAP..

Hopefully the reg that i came up with will be the right one and that will give them the driver of the Saxo who will then hopefully give them the name of the Pug driver and all will be resolved.

[Edited on 25-03-2005 by Rebrabuk]
TNM

25th Mar 05 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you gave them a registration you found on the RAC site and your not sure if its the right one?

Do you think its funny to give out false information?

You must have done something to upset them in the first place.
Rebrabuk

25th Mar 05 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TNM
you gave them a registration you found on the RAC site and your not sure if its the right one?

Yes. It was very similar to the one which my mate had already given to the police last night. If it's the wrong person they have nothin to worry about..

quote:
Do you think its funny to give out false information?

Hillarious.

quote:
You must have done something to upset them in the first place.

Yeah, i drive a nicer/faster car than them and i refused to race them.
mav

25th Mar 05 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shocking..........

wee bastards.....hope you find them and get it all sorted m8..Your not having much luck with veccy.....

and if the police don't find them i'm sure you will and give them a KICK for me.....

I had somebody try to ram me off the road in my old corsa because i peeped my horn becasue he cut me up on a roundabout(i was on my own, him and missus in car i think)..got the reg and went straight to cop shop and they said they couldn't do ANYTHING as there was no witnesses...I said go have a fucking word just to let him know you know about..NO was there answer..I wasn't best pleased, watched out for car again and never seen it..That was with the full Plate too.......

anyway hope it works out..
hope the veccy gets repaired to how it was..........
LukeGSi

25th Mar 05 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Whats the url's of the Saxo sites?

Cheers

mav

25th Mar 05 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

poor vec...........

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cnuts - Now with update! 22 database queries in 0.1913879 seconds