corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Front speakers wont work

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Front speakers wont work
Butler

User status: Offline
26th Jun 05 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got myself some new front speakers, ive got the wires in the door, only when i wire them up to the speakers they dont work on both sides. I had standard ones in before which didnt work either only i wasnt so bothered before, i guess must be something to do with the wiring, is this common? anyone know of what i can do??
infinitycorsa

User status: Offline
26th Jun 05 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the same problem, how ever at the moment all my speakers are amp so problem solved...but i think its the wiring loom

New Poll