corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » will it give me good head?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author will it give me good head?
mikey1

User status: Offline
5th Apr 04 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv got a pioneer DEH P7100R (45x4) c.d. headunit from my old car. Cant decide on whether to put this in my 53 plate sxi? will i notice a big difference between this and the standard c.d. player or will i have to change the speakers too to notice any big change? and will i still be able to use the steering wheel controlls?

sorry for all the questions but your advice would really help me!
OGX

User status: Offline
5th Apr 04 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had replaced my headunit with a alpine one and had standard speakers. It sounded a bit better with the back speakers turnt off so you can turn the front ones louder! You have to buy a adaptor to allow the steering controls to work! I would just change the front speakers if you just want to save money and not planning a install!

New Poll