corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help needed
Gaz Compassion

User status: Offline
8th Jun 05 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just took my car for a spin and when i floored it from 1st to 2nd i hit about 45mph then the car started to cough and splutter rewally badly and seemed to loose power...

i jet washed the car yesterday which included the engine bay, i tried to avoid the obvious but i reckon that could be why, in fact im pretty sure.
what i dont know is if it is this where the water is, is this a big problem?

it stars up fine now and i got it home but it seems to cough and splutter when i rev it.

can someone help me?
AuroraSport

8th Jun 05 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if water has got into electrics then that could cause the car to act abnormally, did you spray wd40 or similar over to disperse the water?
Gaz Compassion

8th Jun 05 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive left the car running for 20 mins, and it seems to be fine now

also the broken temp sensor for the fan which i was about to change today seemed to be working again now as the fan can on, weird lol

cheers

New Poll