corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ANOTHER CAR .......... EXPENSIVE PROJECT!!! NEW STRIPPED pics on page3

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ANOTHER CAR .......... EXPENSIVE PROJECT!!! NEW STRIPPED pics on page3
FlamingCorsa

User status: Offline
24th May 05 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
miss a few days on here and iaz goes crazy...again

nutter - respect for having the balls yet again to do something mad

think you should get a full new body made for it, like a beach buggy but smarter and newer - no one will EVER know what it is then lol

and ive said it a 1000 times - SET YOUR OWN BODY SHOP UP u will make a mint out of it and love it

not confident yet working on other peoples cars to set up my own bodyshop i dont think! repaired my girl frinds brothers van at the weekend and repaired bonnet and grill and painted, they came out well! also tried painting over a scratch on side and blowing it in that was not to good tho need a smaller nozzle for me gun!! 1.4ml just belts loads of paint on the pannel!

wud be great to do mad on the car and prob get cover of mag cos no one mods them yet cos still expencive but i gotta keep it standard looking just incase i wanna sell it for another prokect! lol
M2RTY

24th May 05 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look around for proper paint spraying courses - will be every pennie investing in doing one ot two

also see about getting a few people to invest - should be up and running in no time

im off on a course in a month to get my in-car audio business under way - maybe we can team up some day
LeaveTheVxAlone

24th May 05 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FC check out www.vx220.org.uk. There are plenty of people on there who may / could give you a hand.

As benny_h has stated the 'tub' looks rather badly damage. I would get a VX techie or Lotus(same as elise/exige) bod too look at it. They really do not like impacts. There have been plenty of the VX's written of over time I would not like to see you in a crash that ends up in two.

PS don't let non vx vauxhall places touch them, they no fuck all about the car. If you want a good VX dealer/Techie Baylis has a top guy in cheltenham. (Well up too speed on the car)

Otherwise good luck and careful as you go as they are a complete scream, but not a car I would like to drive on the limits if it fooked, as they are enough of a handful as they are
N90ATH

24th May 05 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
quote:
Originally posted by M2RV H
miss a few days on here and iaz goes crazy...again

nutter - respect for having the balls yet again to do something mad

think you should get a full new body made for it, like a beach buggy but smarter and newer - no one will EVER know what it is then lol

and ive said it a 1000 times - SET YOUR OWN BODY SHOP UP u will make a mint out of it and love it

not confident yet working on other peoples cars to set up my own bodyshop i dont think! repaired my girl frinds brothers van at the weekend and repaired bonnet and grill and painted, they came out well! also tried painting over a scratch on side and blowing it in that was not to good tho need a smaller nozzle for me gun!! 1.4ml just belts loads of paint on the pannel!

wud be great to do mad on the car and prob get cover of mag cos no one mods them yet cos still expencive but i gotta keep it standard looking just incase i wanna sell it for another prokect! lol

id pay u to spray my car needs it enough, i would pay ya as well, iaz go for it u love doin stuff to cars and u could make a tidy sum out of a hobby, then u can mod cars for a profit and still buy a house lol
ChazSXi

24th May 05 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iaz - if u need anything that you cant get hold of...i will pop to silverlake and see if they have the bits..i'll buy and then post on for ya
mav

24th May 05 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FlamingCorsa

25th May 05 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LeaveTheVxAlone
FC check out www.vx220.org.uk. There are plenty of people on there who may / could give you a hand.

As benny_h has stated the 'tub' looks rather badly damage. I would get a VX techie or Lotus(same as elise/exige) bod too look at it. They really do not like impacts. There have been plenty of the VX's written of over time I would not like to see you in a crash that ends up in two.

PS don't let non vx vauxhall places touch them, they no fuck all about the car. If you want a good VX dealer/Techie Baylis has a top guy in cheltenham. (Well up too speed on the car)

Otherwise good luck and careful as you go as they are a complete scream, but not a car I would like to drive on the limits if it fooked, as they are enough of a handful as they are

have been on that site just not regestered yet!!! will get round to doing it soon!

once we have changed the suspention bits on the rear then we are taking it to demon tweaks to get it all tracked and the rear set uo to make sure the wheels are in corect places and all facing the right way with corect camber!

pretty sure its just knocked into the tub, the pics do look worse than it actually is cos its in the sun and reflection makes it look worse than it is! it was a slow impact, think the drive just pulled off from traffic lights and spun into lamppost!!! eveything seems to mesure up that the tub is straight just knocked into the bottom! it will all be sorted before it goes on the road! cant wait, just hope i can insure it! back to work today so the progress on the car stops for the next week+ cos working everyday!! gutted!
Pablo

25th May 05 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mazin job mate !!
Benn

16th Jan 06 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can i ask,is the o/s sill dented upwards?
Ojc

16th Jan 06 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Digger
BYRON

16th Jan 06 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Digger

Forgot about this project...
ed

16th Jan 06 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he has a set of pannels for it sitting in his workshop, looking at the recent pics....

I want a VX220 one day
Haimsey
Premium Member

16th Jan 06 at 23:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wasnt someone coming to pick this up?

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Nismo

16th Jan 06 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed

I want a VX220 one day

If your gonna do it , do it roperly and get an Exige
Kirkers

17th Jan 06 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your totally nuts, all the best with it. It will be good to see the final results
big eck

17th Jan 06 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did he finish it or sell it on as is???
Icy

17th Jan 06 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes stil got it
iirc had someone round or might have someone round to have a look at it to take it off his hands
FlamingCorsa

17th Jan 06 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

blimy bringing up some of my old threads.............hehe,

first jagcorsa one now this!!! hehe

still got the car, maybe selling not sure yet! just need time and not finishing this wud free up some time for me thats only reason y i may sell! wud love to keep car! alot of money to have sitting in workshop for so long tho
ed

17th Jan 06 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
quote:
Originally posted by ed

I want a VX220 one day

If your gonna do it , do it roperly and get an Exige
I want torbo power, not Jap power

Also, I read that the VX220 is a better car. I don't know how they figured that one out though as they are the same

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ANOTHER CAR .......... EXPENSIVE PROJECT!!! NEW STRIPPED pics on page3 24 database queries in 0.0133569 seconds