corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » MFD/ Radio / advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MFD/ Radio / advice
RKS

User status: Offline
27th Mar 05 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need a bit of advice with my gf's Corsa 5Dr GLS,

Her MFD doesnt show the date when the radio is on, i have done a search and its the red/gray wire yes? do i cut this on the Radio end or the MFD end,
Matt.H

27th Mar 05 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not sure mate. It probably depends on what H/U you have. I used to have a Kenwood which would only show the date when it was turned off. I now have a Pioneer as someone half inched the Kenny and with me new one the date is shown all the time. There might be somethin different in the loom but i aint got the kenny loom to check.
RKS

27th Mar 05 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh, my pioneer unit runs perfectly, date stays on all the time, just my gf's JVC unit cuts the date out wen its turned on, it says on here red/gray wire, just wondered which end to cut it, MFD or loom, just concerned if i cut it at the loom end it would stop something else working

New Poll