corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » squeeling noise help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author squeeling noise help
ticky661

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 05 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i was wondering if anyone could help me and have any ideas what my problem could be. i have a 1995 reno clio and everytime a go to accelarate hard from a stop or a slow speed my car makes a squeek noise and its driving me mad. i dont think it cud be the fan belt as it sound like a different kind of squeek, but i wudnt know as i dont know that much, but if anyone had ideas that would be most appreciated. i tried using cliosport website to find this out but it wont let me post.

thanks

Greasemonkey

23rd Mar 05 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adjust ya auxillary belt, normally the adjustment is at the alternator, to test it spray some grease on the belt then drive the car if the squeeking goes away its the belt causing it as the grease will let it slip quietly
ticky661

23rd Mar 05 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cheers mate, il try doing that

New Poll