corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » EASIEST WAY TO CHANGE A MOUNT??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EASIEST WAY TO CHANGE A MOUNT??
calidus

User status: Offline
   25th Feb 05 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my engine mount had perished on the drivers side, the actual body mount itself...well the rubber has

I have purchased a new mount, and i would like to fit it asap, but i cannot figure out the easiest way to do it, i was thinking of jacking up, taking wheels off, support engine and try undoing one of the other mounts to alloy movement of engine but i am not sure it is the drivers side mount which is close(ish) to wheel arch...please advise as I dont like the idea of taking engine out again
calidus

User status: Offline
25th Feb 05 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok....well for reference i think its easiest to use an engine mount to lift one side of engine ever so slightly, if anyone wants to know in future...well let u know how it goes, just settig crane up

New Poll