corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa 1.2i 8v Preg Spark Plug Settings Help ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.2i 8v Preg Spark Plug Settings Help ?
corsa_evn

User status: Offline
   26th Jan 05 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello i have a corsa 1.2i 8v p-reg just wondering what the correct spark plug settings are because i am about to give the car a service new oil / filter (bought the spark plugs) just want to make sure there set right on the down side i dont own a hanys manual or how u spell it and i cant afford one cos i am a skint student soo please please can some one ither tell me were to find out the settings or does any one kno the correct settings many thanks regards alex
Siberia

26th Jan 05 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i presume your talking about the gap size? ask in the motor factors for a set plugs to fit you car... they should be pre gaped to the correct size.

[Edited on 26-01-2005 by Siberia]
corsa_evn

26th Jan 05 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a set of brand new spark plugs from motor factors, i am just wanting to check that there are the right gap size ?
Siberia

26th Jan 05 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh they will be pre gapped

New Poll