corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » CORSA B BOOT

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA B BOOT
D Binnie

User status: Offline
   8th Jan 05 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi I'm thinking about smoothing my boot on my corsa b is a welded plate better than using one of the fibreglass panels or is a fibreglass panel better than a welded in plate.What boot popper kit works on the corsa b and opens the boot past the safety catch.

Cheers
Dave
Dan
Premium Member

8th Jan 05 at 16:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes welded is the way 4ward...my subs push 150db and they aint craked it yet

if u need a good company 2 do it, let me know

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
sim0ng

8th Jan 05 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a poper ctch from maplins i think and wire it into the wires thich came off your rear wiper but move the switch to somewhere else cuz you don't wanna be drivng along and nock the wiper arm and the boot pops open!

New Poll