corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How Much Do You Look After Your Car......

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How Much Do You Look After Your Car......
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Jan 06 at 16:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
I'm not saying your a thread digger, but you aint messin with no broke niggas...

Mase
X 60RSA

26th Jan 06 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wash the car probably everyday sometimes twice a day if it gets dirty in the morning and the roads are dry in the evenin, therefore i know it will stay clean.

It's already had 3 coats of polish this year.

Cant say i really pay much attention to the underside of the car.

I do hate leaving salt dust on the paint and in the arches, the reason being why i like to wash it down so much!!
MikeE

26th Jan 06 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wash mine once a week and clean inside once a week. service etc when due but do oil changes abit more regular. i enjoy looking after cars as much as driving them. IMO if u are going to spend money on you'r car then u should look after it!
richysport

26th Jan 06 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wash mine between once and twice a week but it dont stay clean long the road round here are really bad as there are loads of farms and quarys
j10E W

26th Jan 06 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive washed my car once this year
mwg

26th Jan 06 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wash mine once or twice a week and polish every 1 to 2 months which is enough to keep it clean. Thinking of undersealing it soon as I've never done it but the cars not really that old and in good condition so no rush.

I like to take care of my car but unless you have no job, another car to use as a daily driver and a garage its not possible to maintain it to the extent a few people do as I like most people dont have the spare time or the use of a garage when its cold/dark/raining outside

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How Much Do You Look After Your Car...... 24 database queries in 0.0128732 seconds