corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » exhaust options..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author exhaust options..
Wallace

User status: Offline
21st Dec 04 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all.

i currently got a 1.2 8v corsa B, with a powerflow backbox and drilled airbox. it makes me a nice sound.

however jst wondering how much of a difference a full system would make/ would it give me a better idol tone and louder goin thru the revs?

or any other suggestions wana try and make my car louder

[Edited on 21-12-2004 by Wallace]
c14nhl

21st Dec 04 at 01:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also got a 1.2 8v
Got a Pipercross Induction kit and a full system.
Definatly makes a difference. Much louder.
Thats the only reason why I got it.
You will get very little if any power increase, basically just for looks and sound when it is on a car with such a small engine.
CJ
Wallace

21st Dec 04 at 02:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for the info, im thinkin about getin induction kit, just been reading up on that otehr geezers post bout induction help and the lil red wire thing. hopefully in the new year all systems go!
Calum1577

21st Dec 04 at 03:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a 1.4 8v without a drilled airbox or induction kit. But i put a rage backbox on my car then removed the center silencer and replaced it with a normal bit of pipe. Now my exhuast is louder than i could ever want. No point paying for a full system when this will make urs louder than u could ever need. Sets of car alarms in mulitstoreys.
Wallace

21st Dec 04 at 03:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u think that would have the same effect on my car? does it give a nice idol sound?
Wallace

21st Dec 04 at 03:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

centre silencer? is that the drum lookin part thats jst about directly under the gearbox?

ah sound like a rite noob:

it goes from rear to engine...

backbox-pipe-centre silencer-pipe-engine?
Wallace

21st Dec 04 at 03:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and where could i get this normal bit of pipe?
AdiSRI

21st Dec 04 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all a full system is is a pipe from the cat back that is 'hopefully' stainless rather than mild steel.
The standard zorst will rust and go dodgy a stainless one wont.

Try www.larkspeed.com, top guys and they sell the sebring straight thru centre pipe, only around £70, and replaces all of the middle pipe with a stainless one. Will make your exhaust much louder.

New Poll