corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Any Powerflow experiences (Leek or Stafford) ? or alternative exhaust option?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any Powerflow experiences (Leek or Stafford) ? or alternative exhaust option?
DP.

User status: Offline
29th Jan 04 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

I was thinking about getting an exhaust made up for my c20xe corsa GSI. Has anyone been to Powerflow at Leek or Stafford? I hear that different locations have different levels of service... Any reccommndations on what to get? I just want something sensible to release as much power as possible.

Or what other options do I have for a custom made exhaust?

Cheers
DP.

29th Jan 04 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
broster
Premium Member

29th Jan 04 at 16:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why not get the pvd bfo exhaust and then get an adapter section made up from a 4-2-1 manifold to it?
RichR
Premium Member

29th Jan 04 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U know Pete with the VR^ hes been to the Leek one - he had good storys to tell - and Ive heard good stuff in general about whieldons - theyre an alright bunch of guys - whove done this long before they picked up the Powerflow franchise.

If u have trouble finding it head for CO-OP in Leek, its outside of the town centre - Whieldons is on a side street opposite it
RichR
Premium Member

29th Jan 04 at 16:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats pete with the vr6 sorry
DP.

29th Jan 04 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
why not get the pvd bfo exhaust and then get an adapter section made up from a 4-2-1 manifold to it?

Because the BFO is like £300 and i dont want a big fuck 6" x 4" tailpipe cus i think it will look gay on my corsa.. thats for the suggestion tho

whieldons? is that the actual name of the place? on the powerflow website it says:

SILVER SYSTEMS
Regents Street
LEEK

Is this the same or a different place? Whats 'Petes' actual name on here? i'll contact him, cheers!
topshot_2k
Banned

29th Jan 04 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Powerflow=Piss poor. i heard alot of bad shit from them.
Go to ASCAR in sheffield matey, www.exhaustsuk.com they can make/fit nething u want. got my 4.5" rolled zorst for £295 fitted with a 28yr warranty!!!
give em a call.
DP.

29th Jan 04 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea ive read bad stuff about them too.. but also a lot of good.. its always the same tho.. people will have varying opinions!

sheffield is a lil but too far away to get an exhaust
stuyw

29th Jan 04 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got my zorst from powerflow n had no problems with it. i suppose its all down to the guy who makes/fits it to ur motor
RichR
Premium Member

30th Jan 04 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes its J. Whieldons in Leek - as i said theyve been doing thsi long b4 the powerflow franchise came into poay - they may now have changed their name to that but if u want quality from a powerflow franchise then theyre a good bet
Voyto

31st Jan 04 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had mine done at Stafford. No problems whatsoever. Even had some drunked lads stamp on mine and tear it off. The guy at stafford was happy to fix it for free No rusting and im really pleased with it. 2 of my mates had it done at stafford aswell, also had a top notch job done. Highly Recmend Stafford

(Side Exits)

New Poll