corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » !!!!URGENT HELP WITH DOOR CARD REMOVAL!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author !!!!URGENT HELP WITH DOOR CARD REMOVAL!!!!!
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Dec 04 at 15:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am in the middle of removing the front door cards of my corsa c and i cant seem to get the thing off.
all of the screws are out and the bit were the tweeter is, is off but i cant get the rest of it off?

please help as i wanna get this done before i lose the light!!!!!!!1

Graeme
Premium Member

12th Dec 04 at 15:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sum 1 must surley know!!!!
mattsxi

12th Dec 04 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you taken to door handle surround off and poped outed and unpluged the electric window switch. Also you need to remove the strip along the window.
corsa-sxi

12th Dec 04 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pop the door handle surround off, 1 bolt behind there, pop the mirror cover off, 1 behind there, then there is 3 along the bottom and 1 actually in the handlenr the leccy window button, then pull towards and lift up

New Poll